As a Spanish>English and English>Spanish Certified Translator and member in good standing of the Society of Translators and Interpreters of BC (STIBC) and by association of the Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC), I offer my 18 years experience as an independent translator.
I offer certified translations of the following documents for immigration and other legal purposes:
- contracts and agreements
- birth, marriage and death certificates
- school transcripts and diplomas
- driver’s licenses, police certificates and other related documents
- home studies and other adoption documents
For other translations, I specialize in the following areas:
- Social sciences, humanities and arts
- Non profit organizations and international development
- Travel and tourism
- Construction and technical translations
- Mining, natural resources, and environmental sciences
To obtain a quote please email me the following information:
- From which language (source)
- To which language (target)
- Text to be translated or at least length (number of words) and type of document. For Certified Translations, send us a scanned copy of the document.
- Any other relevant information
- Other language combinations (including German, Italian, Portuguese and French) might be possible; please ask for details.