We provide consulting services for small start up companies, those who want to transition to a freelance life, and programs or projects in the non-profit and governmental sectors in the areas of languages, cultures, cross-cultural communication, gender and education.
Are you thinking of starting your own company in the service sector? Do you want more flexibility and satisfaction in your work life and are considering freelancing?
Whether you are still trying to figure out if this is the road for you or whether you have already taken steps in that direction, through our consulting and coaching sessions we can help you make the best decisions.
To find out more, please email us.
We specialize in qualitative, community-based research based on primary and/or secondary resources, and provide solutions tailored to your specific needs.
- Conduct library, database, and internet searches where we collect information on a particular subject*
- Organize and/or conduct focus groups and interviews
- exploratory or in-depth
- open-ended and closed or structured
- online, by phone or in person
- Write reports on findings and/or summary with the collected information
- Program and/or project evaluation
- Final evaluation reports and/or recommendations
Do you have a question? Would you like to discuss an idea or a project? Contact us and we will be happy to explore the possibilities with you.
All services provided in English or Spanish; other languages can also be included.